Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, i have a 2003 zx6r i am the origional owner.. bought it new..... adult ridden well maintained... blue in color, jardine pipe blue pegs, tank bag, kawi jacket, carbon turns, custom plate http://pubat0.pennswoods.net/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi?mode=view&viewcategory=Recreational_Equipment&adindex=890759217160

pics here on my local classified ads site....

Taking the best cash offer.... title in hand.... going to need tires soon..front and rear... nice shape... never wrecked... 1 2 inch long split on drivers side fairing and some minor scratches..

Prefer to trade it even up for a decent car or truck.... Let me know what you have.. I will consider all

Please e mail me at
[email protected]
i do not check out this forum that much any more....

thanks

Chris

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add/// i can not ship or deliver... Bike is located in punxsutawney Pa. 15767 you would have to pick it up here. . . .
thanks

Chris
Remember send e mail and an offer or trade offers and pics to

[email protected]

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have a 1998 Ford SVT Contour that i might be interested in trading but you would have to come up with a little bit of money. Becuase it has alot of stuff done to it almost 4k in mods

·
Registered
84 Posts
Originally posted by 6Ryooper
I have a 1998 Ford SVT Contour that i might be interested in trading but you would have to come up with a little bit of money. Becuase it has alot of stuff done to it almost 4k in mods
Underpowered wheelspin?
You couldn't pay me to drive one of those....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
keep the deals coming..... not interested in a ford unless it is a mustang..... otherwise i will consider and car or truck... regardless of age.... . .currrently I am interested in a 99 z24 cavalier........ and a 91 Eldorago Caddy with blinging wheels tint and low miles....
let me know if you have better/ /

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

there is a local guy on pennswoods.net trying to get rid of the exact same car with the same 4000 in mods..... hmmm????

andway....

·
Registered
99 Posts
how about a 1972 caddy eldorado with a 8.2L fwd cov with 75.xxx original miles drives runs spent about $500 just on brakes new carpet new floors new tires or 95 gmc sonoma with 118,xxx miles 4cyl 5spd

·
Registered
131 Posts
Not My car never heard of pennswoods.

Brok3n: Also Underpowered wheel spin? Sure. anytime you wanna go out to Gingerman Let me know

·
Registered
106 Posts
how about a 99 dodge avenger loaded with leather and sunroof and auto trans. or a 94 pathfinder se loaded with leather and 5g in custom stereo system by local tweeter store

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got a convertable rx-7 with mods

It has strut races,cat back exhaust,fresh rebuilt motor,mazdaspeed shorty shifter..

I can give you the car and some $$ for the bike

And I will come pick it up Thanks.,J

·
Registered
401 Posts
got a 92 trooper-20" alloys plus an brand tires for stock wheels(winter).needs a little work.i can give you it and some cash if interested

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
85 ford ranger for it
are you on crack. . . this is still worth at least 5000 dollars... how do you think i am going to trade for a 21 year old economy truck....

sheesh....

5500 obo must be picked up in western pa. . . . or vehicle trade. . .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, i'm in clearfield pa, i have a 93 probe gt, slammed with kyb coilover struts, 18" hp evo's, nice condition, an 87 ford ranger extended cab with a 4" skyjacker lift, 33" bfg mudder's, Bushwacker fender flares, 8.8 rear with mini spool and dana 35's up front, it has a full front end conversion off of a 93 explorer, has 83,000 original miles, absoltely no rust but needs paint, and i have a 97 subaru outback.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Originally posted by toxiclows

are you on crack. . . this is still worth at least 5000 dollars... how do you think i am going to trade for a 21 year old economy truck....

sheesh....

5500 obo must be picked up in western pa. . . . or vehicle trade. . .
I wasn't expecting you to take my offer seriously.. you just said any age, so I wanted to see your reaction.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.