Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just picked up a 2006 ZX-6R SE that has been painted a pearl white. My goal is to take the SE parts off and make the bike OEM green. I have the SE rims, a Laser exhaust, forks (or just the upper alone), and if anyone is interested in swapping the white plastics for green, they are in great shape! I'm looking for the factory pipe also and the stock fender bracket. ImageUploadedByMO Free1362169103.543550.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1362169117.180652.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I have a OEM full exhaust
may have the fender also
would you sell your white body work? maybe the tail fairing/ nose cone?
or are you lookin to straight trade?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could possibly sell... I would like to see what I can get offered for a trade first. I am interested in the stock exhaust and fender though. Also, I forgot to list, I have a GPR stabilizer that was on the bike. I plan on putting an Ohlins on
ImageUploadedByMO Free1362169592.396958.jpg

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
how much you want for the GPR, does it leak?

if you wanna pay shipping for the exhaust ill get it boxed up /sent out

may wanna post a Craigslist ad for the stock exhaust, they are really cheap/common

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just need the muffler, not the midpipe. Do you have pics of it? And does it come with the shrouds? I'll have to see how much used GPRs are going for, then knock more off for KF members. It does not leak at all and is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
sounds fair...
for the exhaust do you need the servo motor shit too?
butterfly valve or whatever they call it (the little motor that will decrease the airflow at higher RPMS)

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
i took it off @ ~1700ish miles
this thing is minty fresh- i can grab some better pics, but currently the exhaust is at my buddy's house due to that is where we put on my aftermarket exhaust

·
Registered
629 Posts
I would like to trade for the SE wheels if possible?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Mine has some slight rash on the rear wheel. Its about 1/2 an inch. That's why I offered cash on top.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I also have stock gold forks that are in perfect condition to trade for the Red ones.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ninja if you need the servo motor I have a good working one. I don't have the cables or anything just a block off plate idk if you'd be interested. Its about time I got an Eliminator anyways

Sent from my LG-E739 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 45 Posts