Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hey Crescent, what shape are your rims in? I haven't found any scratches or anything in mine

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Not even for $100. I can send you pictures of the mark. I really want a set of these rims. I don't want the forks unless I can get the wheels.

·
Registered
629 Posts
ok

·
Official n00b
16,602 Posts
I'm gonna put the copper/bronze...? Rims on it, so preferably trade for equal condition, or sell to buy a set. Not sure what pricing will be yet...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Are you talking about the OEM gunmetal? And are you looking for a straight up trade?

·
Registered
629 Posts

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
What do you want for the Laser exhaust? Is it just the muffler portion for sale?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a stock tail light in mint condition I may be willing to trade for the smoked one, as well as possibly the exhaust and the gpr if these parts are still available.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I'd keep the S.E. forks. the stockers are that cheesy yellow anodize, looks like shit.

I actually bought my '06 S.e. because it didn't have the yellow anodize forks and brake calipers and hardware like the rotor spiders. I didn't like the flames and had planned to peel them off. But then after I got it they sort of grew on me so I kept them.

Also I've riddern with the GPR and the Ohlins. TBH I like the GPR better.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts