Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to trade my Micron high-mount slip-on for a standard mount pipe. Must be carbon fiber or titanium. I would prefer an Akrapovic/Arata/Leo Vince.........but let me know what you have. My exhaust is in perfect condition- so your's must be the same.

Thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$300 +shipping. This thing doesn't have a scratch on it. I also have the hardware to retain the passenger peg. These sell new for over $400

·
Registered
651 Posts
Not interested in a trade but I'll sell you my Devil for the same price that you want for yours, $300.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well if I sell it, I'll buy yours. Maybe you can keep an eye out for someone looking for a highmount. I absolutely love the way it looks/sounds, but I'm having trouble hanging off the bike with limited foot room[xx(]

·
Registered
590 Posts
Originally posted by bsgesch
Not interested in a trade but I'll sell you my Devil for the same price that you want for yours, $300.00 plus shipping.
Sorry to jack but how do you like the graves rearsets?? Better than stock???:D I thinking about buying a set..

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by jimmydasnake

Sorry to jack but how do you like the graves rearsets?? Better than stock???:D I thinking about buying a set..

That's what PM's are for........but thx for the bump;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.