Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
may end up trading my 2000 zx9r for a car. not sure if i wanna do this yet but time to ride with three small kids, g/f, remodeling my place and all the other shit that life throws at ya, it's about impossible to find time to ride anymore. it only has 11k on it. and quite a bit of stuff done to it. looking for a sports car, import or domestic. the bike has the stickers removed, 15/43 520 vortex conversion, 4 degree ignition advancer, K&N filters, OneSecondFaster rearsets, integrated rear signals and flushmount fronts, tinted ZG windscreen, sliders and spools, front and rear stands, rear fender has been cut. will also include at least 2 jackets, one JR leather and one Tour Master mesh, a AGV X-Vent helmet and a couple pair of gloves (all sized XL). so make an offer. again, not sure if i'm gonna do this, but wanna see what might be out there. may just sell out right but not sure. i want a toy i can use on a regular basis and with a car at least i could take the kids out in it. if i got cash i would probably end up spending it on the house or something, lol. oh and the title is free and clear, florida. also, the tires are ok i think i have a shinko rear that will go with it. the ones on it now are pilot sports i believe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.