Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I recently installed a Leo Vince hi mount exhaust and raced on it a couple weekends ago, Its an awesome pipe, but Id rather have a lowmount since I move around on the peg so much the hi mount pipe kinda bugs me.

Im looking to trade with another Leo Vince slip low mount in good condition, CF or Titanium is fine. Leo Vince only please as they are a sponsor for the track org I work for so we must run Leo Vince pipes.

Mine is a brand new used once CF hi mount slip on.

Pics upon request. Pls send me a PM if interested.

Freddi

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have a leo Vince full system I need to sell and replace with a slip-on,interested in a trade?.It is the factory low mount oval can in excellent condition.It has on little blemish.I can send you pics if you are interested.This pipe made 118.3 HP on my rr with VP and a few other mods.I would take your pipe and some cash for the difference.PM or email me if you are interested.

Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump guys, Ive been really busy with stuff, pls let me know if anyone with a regular mount Leo Vince (in any finish) would like to trade for a high mount slip on in perfect condition...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Falcon, I have to source a low mount first because I dont want to be without a pipe. Let me see what I can do.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.