Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
WOOT!!
First software, then hardware& server issues, then it was hacked, man those 600 riders must really hate our little 500 board to keep crashing it all the time. :D

·
Registered
522 Posts
well i can see someone already did the announcing over here. i was happy as hell when the link actually went through. day after day its been dead. then all the sudden like a heavenly gate the site was open before me! i had to do a double take to make sure i wasnt just seeing things.

glad to have the site back up, now everyone get their butts back and contribute!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I haven't been able to get to the site in MONTHS now.
I remember receiving an email notification that someone sent me a pm from the site, but I couldn't see it since the site was down. Someone want to tell me how the heck that happened?

Here's what I get when I go to the site:

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1114 The table 'phpbb_sessions' is full

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('5940d0feacba3e510e95d04b305a9860', -1, 1158259337, 1158259337, '41a74310', -13, 0, 0)

Line : 200
File : sessions.php

So for me, the site is still dead as hell.

BC.

·
Registered
7 Posts
the forum seems to be fscked again. I think their hosts server must barf daily. I would have switched hosting services eons ago judging by how frequently this crap happens.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
If anyone knows how to get in touch with the owner, give them my email and I might be able to help them out. [email protected]

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm pretty sure the site got hacked again and the hosting company took the it down. It would be nice if the site was somewhat hacker safe.. ;(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.