Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, here it is. I was on ebay earlier and was looking through the bikes. I saw a brand new 04 R1 "buy it now" for $4700. So I check out this companies web site and apparently they import bikes from portugal. They say they can sell new 10R's for $4999. Do you guys know anything about this company or the deals they are offering. Let me know if you guys do, cause if these prices are real, I might be interested in a new 10R or R1. The website is www.madquads.biz. Then look under kawasaki or yamaha, or for that matter any of the brands of bikes or ATV's they have on there and check out their prices. Thanks

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
you should look them up in the BBB the Better Business Beuro. I think it is BBB.com. They will list if they have had any complaints. Also might want to do your own search from their home state and see if they are even a company. they have a .biz website so they have not been around for long. I would be very suspicious about them.
Do your homework very well in this case.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Scam. Remember this from when you were a kid? If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by spddmn
Ok guys, here it is. I was on ebay earlier and was looking through the bikes. I saw a brand new 04 R1 "buy it now" for $4700. So I check out this companies web site and apparently they import bikes from portugal. They say they can sell new 10R's for $4999. Do you guys know anything about this company or the deals they are offering. Let me know if you guys do, cause if these prices are real, I might be interested in a new 10R or R1. The website is www.madquads.biz. Then look under kawasaki or yamaha, or for that matter any of the brands of bikes or ATV's they have on there and check out their prices. Thanks
It's actually a ring of scammers from indonesia. Go along with it, and tell them you want to pay through escrow. They will send you a link to there escrow company, that is bogus and homemade. You'll notice all the mispelled words, and lame stuff. And just for your information, eropean countries are actually paying more for the bike than the united states. Especally people in austriallia, england, etc.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ya I saw that site to and think its shady, especially how they only accept wire transfers and no escrow services or third party. At those prices I was ready to buy 2 or 3 bikes, but its gotta be a scam. Thats how I found this site. I was doing a search on them and came across this thread.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm sorry. Scams cannot be advertised on these message boards. May I suggest a different site for you to further propagate your bullshit?

Your friend,
-Speedvlaze-

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes the zx-10r is far more expansive in the Europe than in the US.
I`m paying 15,398 EUR for my 10 witch is something around 16-17k in dollars.
Portugal might be a little bit cheaper but definitely not 4999.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.