Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning to all who are thinking about ordering from this company.

They are obviously not a warehouse, because when I ordered my clutch cable for my 2004 ninja 636 they didnt have it and had to order from somewhere else.

I ordered my part on 22 OCT 2009 and it is 29 OCT 2009 and I have yet to get a tracking number or an email saying its been shipped or that I'm going to get anything at all.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After I called them and bitched then emailed them and bitched, they decided to send me a tracking number Unfortunatly I wont get my clutch cable till 3 Nov so if you wanna wait 2-3 weeks to receive a part that weighs less than 1 lb then go ahead and buy from this shity company other than that I got nothing else to say

·
Registered
4 Posts
No offense but sounds like u got shit luck it took me about a week to get my speedometer cable from them. I just got it today, and I ordered it on the 12th

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your

Warning to all who are thinking about ordering from this company.

They are obviously not a warehouse, because when I ordered my clutch cable for my 2004 ninja 636 they didnt have it and had to order from somewhere else.

I ordered my part on 22 OCT 2009 and it is 29 OCT 2009 and I have yet to get a tracking number or an email saying its been shipped or that I'm going to get anything at all.
Your a fucking idiote most places on the web that state there a warehouse arent a warehouse but a dealership. Dealership are the only ones that are truly able to order straight from the factory

·
Registered
590 Posts
Your a fucking idiote most places on the web that state there a warehouse arent a warehouse but a dealership. Dealership are the only ones that are truly able to order straight from the factory
trying to figure out who's the idiot here.
the one with the bad grammar or the one who brought up a 5 year old thread.
:karate:

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
The one that can't even spell idiot gets my vote.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts