Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I got a 360 jasper unit which is one of the coolest running units out right now. Used it for about 5 months last year and has mostly been sitting up collecting dust for the past 7 months. Comes with two controllers, a rechargeable battery station and also have a logitech steering wheel I can include for a little extra.

Price: 125

Also have some games really only played racing games on it so I have Forza motorsports 2 and 3 and I have Battlefield bad company 1 and 2. Also got fallout 3 and halo 3

Reactions: jonnyfranx

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
what is a jasper unit, is that a modded xbox? is a hard drive included?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its not modded its a verison of the 360. They came out with I believe 5 different models and this is the 4th one. The jasper unit basically has a smaller GPU and CPU which means it runs cooler and has less a chance of RRODs... I believe it has a 30gb hard drive. I havent used it in a while but yea I believe i bought a 30gb hard drive and it has 512mb of internal flash memory as well..

·
Registered
28,050 Posts
what is a jasper unit, is that a modded xbox? is a hard drive included?
"Jasper" (released late August or early September 2008[22][23]) used both a 65 nm CPU and GPU, as well as 256 MB of flash memory on-board (this was to help run a then-recent Dashboard update. Without this internal memory, a hard drive or memory card was required). The power supply was also reduced to 150W in the "Jasper" revision. The power connector on the back of the system incorporated a "keying" system that will prevent plugging a lower-rated power supply into an older system

Google it whore.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold...will more than likely get it sent out tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
recieved and tested everything works. reps inbound. also you left a copy of bad company 2 in the disc tray you want that back?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
recieved and tested everything works. reps inbound. also you left a copy of bad company 2 in the disc tray you want that back?
na its cool....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts