Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did it, four people piled on a lil XR-50 and we all rode a wheelie for a good 400 yards before the guy on my shoulders fell of and cracked his head open. It was so bad ass, I had one guy on the handle bars, me with my legs over the handle bars one sitting behind me draggin feet, and one guy on my shoulder, it was soo bad.

Anybody else ever mess around on the XR 50's. They are so fun when your drunk.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Haha. Yeah those things rock. My buddies have some to make a total of 3. Stick the knee on the back and ride wheelie's forever. Willing to have a competition with anyone on who can rid'em longer, even on a bigger bike. On that little 50 I'm unstoppable! :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
buddy has an xr50 and i damn near killed myself on it i'll stick to my safer 636 atleast the brakes work on my kawi.
by the way still ride the xr50 i'll never learn

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
[:M15]wheres the pics?:D

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I've got a shitty video I'll post of me trying to wheelie the thing. They are dangerous!

/edit:
Here it is: http://24.57.26.170/misc/xr50.wmv
I had my winter jacket on and my helmet because I knew I was going to fall. Luckily I just sprained my foot big time. Fun but dangerous.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Here is a pic of my old xr50. Sold the danm thing after I built it. Figured I'l have to spend another 2000.00 to get it where I wanted it. If i'm going to kill myself, might as well do it on a full size bike.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
beezer, the vid dont work.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
they look like powerful sum's of bitches, i was trying to get one early last year, but i didnt see any cheap ones[V]

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bad ass xr50, the video did work, god I think i've wrecked more times on the 50 then my stunt bike... there so fun

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Don't take this personal, but you suck!!!!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Oh sensitive!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
we just got some lil 04 two stroke 50's from ktm at work..they look so cool lol

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Originally posted by spartan 116
wtf is with u two?
nothing just saw some shitty azz wheelies on a 50 and voiced my opinion.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
If you're making fun of my wheelie's on the 50 then go ahead and do that but learn from the bat that those weren't wheelie's (well weren't on purpose) and if they were I didn't put them online to show my awesome skill at riding a wheelie on the 50. It was to show how easy it is to fall off those things and how easily I fell off myself.

It was the first time that I had ridden on one of those things and it was fun. Tiny dangerous machines.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
This is Kilaman's girlfriend but sorry to say you really do SUCK. If I were you I would not quit my day job!!!!!!!!![:eek:)]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.