Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike is equip with pc3 usb and micron end can. Done the Dyno tuning last year. The bike was great until now. It start jerking when i maintain the trottle at 5%. It will go off when i open the trottle at 15%. Btw i did refirbre the exhaust last 2 month but it was fine. Anyone got idea:(??? it like riding a horse:D.

I have decided to disconnect the pc and see what happened. But have to wait for my off day. Is the fuel injector service able???

·
Registered
785 Posts
May just have to get it retuned. Engines can be very touchy, especially when you start jacking with the elecronics.

And horses can be fun...just not one that can move 140mph+ :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Few posibilities here.

1) could be water in the gas. Try a fresh tank from a usual spot.
2) Could be the TPS has a flat spot. check it according to the manual.
3) Air filter clean?
4) Spark plugs. If they are over a year old, I would replace em.

Good luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had the same problem on saturday. I posted a question but nobody replied. It would only happen when throttle was opened about 5 to 10 percent felt like the bike cutoff then accel again. I thought it was throttle position sensor so I removed the power commander so that I could take it in for warranty work. I took it for a ride with the power commander off and everything was fine. So I called dyno jet up. They told me to hook the PCIII up to the laptop and reset it then load a zero map. First open up the PCIII program go to tools, select enviromental options, then press Ctrl R on the keypad. A window will pop up to reset and hit yes. Then load the zero map from there website. Map sure all connections from PCIII to the bike are tight and go for a ride. If everything is fine then reload your map and everything should me good to go.

Hope this works out for you

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Originally posted by tritonpwrd
Tweakmon, Thanks the the map you had posted a while back its been running great and very smooth.
Oh yeah. Try bypassing the PC3 as well.;)

Good to hear the map works well for you. I actually just reposted it again yesterday with an updated map that I have ironed out some more of the low-end choppiness. Give it a whirl.

·
Registered
204 Posts
thats what happened when my transmission went bad, it would jerk like a bronco at the beginning of third gear then it would smooth out

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
loose chain?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have change the plug but its still the same. use the plug for less then 3 months NGK uridium and it die out after the problem came few days back.:( What a waste of money... Now using plug with 2 hook. But still the same. Btw the old plug was dark and a bit moist.

Since today is my off day, I decide to drain the fuel and start the bike until it drain off all the last bit of fuel in the system. And fill it up with a fresh new fuel and try it.

Can anyone tell me how do i know if the injector is chock??? can it be fix if its chock???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.