Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the 636 is back together. ended up replacing 4 gears. 2nd was totally done. shift forks were bent and scored. thanx to my sponsor of sacmsc it is back together!! yahoo!! and after raing it this weekend it shifts hella smooth now. only ran a 10.24. my 60ft times suck (1.7s)... need to get outta the clutch faster.

i'll be racing the governor cup and the west coast drag bike challenge for anyone in the sacramento, ca area that wants to race also...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
This girl can ride!!! Congrats on the transmission and good luck with the rest of your season. I hope you see the win light lots! Next time I'm vistiting my mom and family I'll have to come out to Sac and watch you run... my mom lives in Tracy right down I-5. I hear they have a couple bad ass 10r's out your way.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This girl can ride!!! Congrats on the transmission and good luck with the rest of your season. I hope you see the win light lots! Next time I'm vistiting my mom and family I'll have to come out to Sac and watch you run... my mom lives in Tracy right down I-5. I hear they have a couple bad ass 10r's out your way.
hhahahha thanx. yeah theres a few zx10s that come out on the drag bike challenges. theres also a 9s 636 here riding by a guy named ira. (shooting nitrous).. yeah it be cool for you to come out. the west coast drag bike challenge is HUGE!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Do you know the track elevation ? Your mph is big for all motor.
i think sea level... i can show you slips. there is NO MOTOR work done. its all weight reduction and bolt ons. im am runnin -1/+3 and the main reason that my mph is so high is i only weigh 100lbs... the bike should be runnin 9's. but my 60ft sux (its1.7s, it should be like a 1.5s, i just stay in the clutch way to long)

heres the complete list of power adders:
full titanium akrapovic exhaust
power commander
bmc race air filter
servo eliminator
U4 gas
race fairings
carrozeria aluminum rims
mps air shifter
jumper mod
extended 6"
lowering links
metzler drag tech tire

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.