Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Cool, it'll be good to see him ride a different bike. Now people will realize it's the rider and not the bike (tell that to Honda). I was really hoping to see him go to Ducati, but this should be interesting.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
it's gonna be a giant scrap at the front now...unless rossi can really make that bike perform

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I'll be interested to see if he's really the god everyone thinks or if he's just a god on the Honda.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Someone linked Rossi's new M1's Paint scheme. Pretty wild! All the best to Rossi.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
And Edwards to Honda... finally.

Should make for a GREAT season in 2004, with Rossi getting a slight equipment penalty to make up for the fact that otherwise nobody can beat him. Look for Nicky to keep stepping forward and Edwards and Bayliss too now that they have a MotoGP season under their belts. Bring it on !!!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I hope everyone comes back with better bike next seaosn, (Honda and Ducati excluded). Kawi is supposed to have an all new bike, Nakano and Hoffman to replace McCoy and Pitt (good move, although Nakano is not offical yet), and supposidly running Bridegstones too. Shoudl make for some better results.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Grunt_99
I hope everyone comes back with better bike next seaosn, (Honda and Ducati excluded). Kawi is supposed to have an all new bike, Nakano and Hoffman to replace McCoy and Pitt (good move, although Nakano is not offical yet), and supposidly running Bridegstones too. Shoudl make for some better results.
Well It couldn't get any worse, I hope.[B)]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I'm intersted in seeing how the bridgestones do...i think they make excellent street tires...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.