Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installed a set of clear alternatives flush mount signals up front last night. they look amazing, this is how the bike should have come.
trail light goes in either tonight or tomorrow morning.
pics to follow...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll snap a few pics tonight.
I also moved my plate under the seat using the left over parts from the rear fender.
free fender delete FTW!!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

here ya go, what do you think? and before anyone brings it up, yes i am going to remove the studs from bottom of my exhaust.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
very nice...i honestly don't know how people ride around with stock turn signals.

this is my first bike and within days i had ordered front and rear turn signals. the stock ones just ruin the whole bike.

edit: i see a lot of people choose not to go with turn signals that match the color of the bike. how come you didnt get green flushmounts? too much green?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i didnt know that they came in anything other that amber, clear or smoke. even if i would have known, i still would have chosen the clear. it looks the best IMO

·
Registered
562 Posts
One of the first things I did to mine, I love it. Good mod.

--Anthony

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I think the green lenses look bad too, personally. Color matching can be a little much sometimes!

I still have all my stock signals. I hate the way people do the fender delete and leave the stock exhaust on there. At least paint it.. The stock can is ugly. :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
once i get around to grinding off the bracket i plan on using some high temp flat black to clean things up a bit.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
I think the green lenses look bad too, personally. Color matching can be a little much sometimes!

I still have all my stock signals. I hate the way people do the fender delete and leave the stock exhaust on there. At least paint it.. The stock can is ugly. :D
leaving the stock exhaust is kinda ugly (im workin on getting my Yosh or Akra slip-on for next year) but nothing is worse than that god-awful fender and rear turn signals....not to mention the rear reflectors :D

man i cant wait to get my bike back so i can post pics....ive color matched to the max...front and rear turn signals are blue [:p]

·
Registered
674 Posts
I first bought the clear alternatives euro fronts (clear) and then the integrator for the rear...followed it up with a 2bros slip on....definitely my favorite '05 in the 600 class. Oh ya, sliders are also a definite must.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i want an aftermarket exhaust really bad but i have already spent way too much on the bike and gear ect...
for the next few months i am going to focus on enjoying it as is

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.