Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just pumped...im moving up from my 97 zx6r i have had for years...up to a zx10 im getting ready to go right now and have the title transfered, its a black 04 and the only thing left for me to do to it is flushmount front turns and a a tinted screen..im pretty pumped ill post pictures this evening if anyone is interested in it

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
i would like to see some pics so bring them...high resolution please and anything scenic would be sweet..is that asking to much

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha well maybe considering on the fourth of july i broke my digital camera....but tomorrow morning im washing it and take it to try to get some girls with it and some picks of it on pine mtn....i have rode it two days and put 120+ miles on it....

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
woman and bikes a Good combination....
have some fun be safe,we'll be waiting for pics...
sorry i had to use this..1st time for me

[:TTIWWOP]

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha its fine...here is the pic i took of it a few days ago while i was changing the battery and etc...more will come tomorrow...but yea..its insane...it has -1 front and+3 in the back sprockets on it..and i love it...i have been riding for years..and ppl say one of the best around here but im definetly taking it easy on her

also threw in a pic of the explosion i made on the 4th for fun

·
Registered
635 Posts
My friend at work told this girl we work with what I said about her. I told him she would look killer in a silver bikini. My friend told her and she said she'd buy one and pose on my bike and let me take pics of her [:p][:p][:p] BTW, is that a sparkler bomb pic above?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that girl is awesome....of course you cant go wrong with fishnet stockings....nice 9 btw....anyone know the rules about pictures of say 17 yr old girls? im 19 and all the girls that i knew in highschool got hot..and ever since i have been driving it around and they recognized my helmet i have been getting a shit ton of phone calls asking them for rides and a few said they would pose on it..haha

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
How about DONT ASK DONT TELL!!!!

if they look 18 must be 18 right?
besides non-naked pics are notillegal of minors,or so they say.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
awesome, well then i can definetly get some models....and my ex gf who just got her tits done is wanting to pose on it...lol damn these things sure are panty droppers...i have put 2xx miles on it in two days and already got a shit ton of myspace messages and phone numbers of girls wantin me to come pick them lol...so im still trying to figure out how to work the digicam with the screen working...it shall come tho

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

just some pics i tried to take tonight with the broken camera the screen is messed up but i pressed button till it got off of video mode so now i can take pics....try to get some tomorrow durin the day

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
that piggy back one rocks....
have the same one

·
Registered
663 Posts
Enjoy ur 10R, they rock. Couldn't imagine -1 and up 3 on the rear, must be nutty. Mine wheelies in 5th & 6th stock. hahaha what a weapon. Have fun with all those curbmonkey's btw. [:p]

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hell lets make this thread just a massive chicks on my bike posting station. I still have others of whitny i can post, need to give her acall. As for myspace and new girlies, i guess im ugly. No new sexy young things here god d**n it!!
Hey whats the rules on cursing?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i say we do make it a massive chicks on bikes posting station i have a red head and my ex with the new fake ones who are wanting to pose on a pretty day...:) wow i love saline

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.