Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't decide between the devil sb2 highmount and the yosh trs for my 636. I have heard both on gsxr 750's and the both sound great. I think the devil looks better, but don't know much about the company. any feedback appreciated.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'd say your bike would look much better with the Devil Highmount. If you like yosh pipes consider them as well. Just remember that the high mount will require for you to remove your fender, you can do a search on fender eliminators or make your own. I don't know much about performance on the yosh pipes but on the Devil exhaust they claim you can gain from 3-5hp. It's all up to you on what you want for your ride as long as you are happy.

·
Registered
179 Posts
yeah forgot about M4, and that they make good exhausts, too bad I am poor right now and can't afford anything on the bike. Nice, very nice bike skywalker.:D

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I picked the devil highmount in aluminum, they had a picture on the devilbikes site of the carbon fiber on the same bike i got, they also have sound clips, the one of the sb2 sounds perfect on a f4i, so i picked that. Wont be in for a couple of weeks though.
/forum/uploads/mac/id_119_1.jpg/forum/uploads/mac/id_118_4.jpg

·
Registered
179 Posts
Micron also makes highmounts as well for our bikes. I am considering them for my next purchase maybe next month. Hindle is a nice exhaust as well and from what I hear they are good in sound and performance.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on their site they say a power commander is not necessary, but recommended. I still haven't got mine, so i don't know what type of fender eliminator you will need. Let me know how it runs, and sounds, with just the slip-on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.