Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i jus recently bout a 05 zx6r and i was wondering what exhaust ya'all like the best. i know ill git millions of diff answers, but owell
i think im goin to go with yoshi. i like the looks of it and my buddy has a f4i wit a yoshi slip on and it sounds bad ass
so are the yoshis pretty good?

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Here's what you do. Buy a yoshimura full system. When it comes in the mail, send me a message. I will write you back w/my address. Then you can send the header to me and keep the slip-on. We both win!

So, are you in?:D

Just foolin'. Yoshimura is def. a good system for the $$$. It's also kinda common though (a lot of guys have it). So if you want to be different, you might want to give something else a try. Just sayin'...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know what other exhaust to git. i like the sound of em tho.
what other exhaust is good n not to pricey?

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
These guys have a good selection and good prices if you wanna look at some...

Also, you can hear some exhausts on youtube. There are lots of video clips of exhausts on the zx6r. Just do some searching. It's up to you mang. There are lots of good ones out there...

http://store.58cycle.com/

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks bro. ill end up gittin somethin in a week or so, i jus dont know what yet. its a hard decision, and i checked youtube but alot of the people dont ride the bike wit the exhaust, its jus a rev. or they r in a garage where it sounds all muffled and shit.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
thanks bro. ill end up gittin somethin in a week or so, i jus dont know what yet. its a hard decision, and i checked youtube but alot of the people dont ride the bike wit the exhaust, its jus a rev. or they r in a garage where it sounds all muffled and shit.
True, most videos are just revs in neutral, but it's better than nothin'...

Good luck w/whatever you decide...

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
*ding ding ding* there's an goddamn exhaust list fyi...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I dont know if this helps you but I bought an akrapovic and it sounds awesome that was well worth the money and the best mod I have done so far.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that helps, thats what i want, peoples opinions on what pipes they bout, i dont need smart ass comments from people who have nothing better to do with there lives but screw with people

thanks snake

·
Registered
40 Posts
my bike came with a yoshi slip on from the dealer. they threw it on to try to sell the bike, it was an 06 le still new in march 07. i like it a lot and i also gutted the cat so it sounds deep and loud. the only issue is i dont think i have found the perfect map combo.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
yeah yosh is a good product, but like collinjoseph said, they're quite common. i had one on my bike but switched to a scorpion carbon fiber. i think it is the best looking one out there. i like the carbon can and metal tip.

·
Registered
182 Posts
The yosh is a good pipe but like posted earlier every has them or two bros. I have the leo vince sbk. It has a really deep sound and it also has a silencer so if you get tired of it you can tone it down. The yosh does looks so long but looks badass cut down if you are willing to do the work.
Just my .02

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
yeah yosh is a good product, but like collinjoseph said, they're quite common. i had one on my bike but switched to a scorpion carbon fiber. i think it is the best looking one out there. i like the carbon can and metal tip.

that scorpion looks bad ass. too bad there wasnt the clearance on the carbon fiber exhaust right now or id buy it.
how does it sound. is it deep, have u heard the two bros. if so is it as deep and loud as it?

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
that scorpion looks bad ass. too bad there wasnt the clearance on the carbon fiber exhaust right now or id buy it.
how does it sound. is it deep, have u heard the two bros. if so is it as deep and loud as it?

the only two bros pipe i've ever heard was on my buddy's 03 cbr 600rr. his pipe was LOOUUUDDDD. the scorpion is not as loud.

i can compare it to the yosh on our bikes. i used to have a stainless rs5. it is just about as loud with a slightly deeper tone. i really like it because it's loud enough to hear, but not obnoxiously loud.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i have heard almost every combo of exhaust for the 636 and my personal opinion is two brothers sounds the best.....theonly reason i didn't change to two brothers is because the pipes are not very color matching friendly and they are a love them or hate te
hem kind of style.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i dont really like the looks of the 2 bros. not my style.

does ne one have the jardine rt1 exhaust?

ne 1 have some vids of the scorpion?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts