Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Yoshimura Bolt-on Exhaust for sale. I only had it for half of the riding season here in Michigan (logged 1,300 miles with pipe). The pipe fits 98-02 Ninja ZX6 and 05-07 ZZR 600. The pipe was on my 05 ZZR 600, which I have already sold

The price for the pipe is $150 (this does not include shipping) and I will throw in spark plugs.

This is a great pipe and gives your 600 a nice growl.

I have attached a picture of the pipe on my bike and now in the box.

If anyone is interest please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by chopperpilot99
If you had posted sooner, I would have bought it six weeks ago and saved a hundred bucks.:(
Hell I would have bought it two days ago when I ordered my yosh pipe for $250. To late to cancel it now because it's already on its way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo Virgil!!

Did you read the ad. You need to respond to the email. I did not see an email from you.

Next time follow instructions.[}:)]

·
Registered
624 Posts
Wow, I wish I had so many buyers when I was selling same exact pipe except in Carbon Fiber (retails at $360). Had to sell it for $220 shipped.

·
Registered
164 Posts
how do you like the cbr ? and what year is it ? I am looking to trade for a liter bike sometime after the beginning of the year and I was looking into the cbr because there is a high volume honda dealer 2 hours away from me that sells them WAY below msrp and that would help me out a lot with the purchase. I wish I could find a kawi dealer close enough to drive to that had deals like that but there aint so im almost positive that if i trade it will be a honda. so getting an opinion from a kawi guy would be nice because obviously the honda guys are gonna be biased

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love the CBR 1k. The bike is an 06 and it is a different animal from my 600. I would recommend that you check out the riding position of the redesigned CBR 1k. The R1 is more comfortable but, I really like the CBR 1k. The rep-sale value of the Honda is pretty good and the quality is much higher than my old Kawi. Let me know what you decide?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well I just posted in the zx10 forum about the comparison as well. I know the kawi has better power, but the only way I could afford to upgrade is to get the super cheap honda. Right now the 06 model cbr1000rr is selling for $8589, thats like $2500 lower than msrp. I also was at some dealers today and sat on a zx10 and didnt like the feel. The honda place wont let you sit on the cbr 1k so I couldnt get an honest feel for it but it looked more comfortable and honestly I like the looks of the honda better too. My concerns are if I would be satisfied by the power or not and if I would be confortable on the bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You will be satisfied with the power of the CBR 1k. All of the liter bikes are insane. You are looking at 160 bhp in the rear tire. It is really all about what you want. The dealer in MI is unloading the 06 CBR 1k for $8,900 (sale price not out the door). You always want the "Out the Door Price" with these powersports dealers. They can be shady. In regards to the power, I traded my 05 ZZR 600 because I am a big guy and I need a bigger bike. I like the looks and the power of any liter bike is more than enough. Good luck in searching for your new bike.:)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks, I would hope that the power would suffice for at least a while. The dealer I'm looking to buy at has the '06 on sale for a little under $8600 and that is out the door as well. I believe that they usually sell them for closer to $8900 or $9000 but they are dropping prices since the '07 is coming soon. Still, I cant find a kawi dealer within reasonable driving distance that sells for anywhere near that cheap. Since you went from the same bike as I have to the cbr I trust your opinion more than somebody who already owns a zx10 because I dont want a comparison from the zx10 to the cbr but what kind of step up it is from my zzr. I want to step up to the liter bike for the raw power and it should definately be a big increase from what I currently own even though it isnt as powerful as the zx10. But I will only keep the cbr for a max of 2 or 3 years before I trade again so if it keeps me satisfied that long then I will be just fine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.