Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Constructed from precision made 6061 aluminum alloy, a Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit tidies up the rear end of your bike with no cutting of the OEM fairings. Smaller than the original, and lighter too - this fender kit sets your bike apart from the rest with its clean, unique look and bright LEDs lighting up your license plate.

They’re easy to install too, requiring only simple modifications to your motorcycle’s OEM tail light harness. An individual with basic tools can do this in about an hour.

We have Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kits available for the following Kawasaki motorcycles:

Ninja 250R 2008-2011
ZX-6R 2009-2011
ZX-10R 2008-2011

Call Mike at 866.931.6644 ext 804 to get yours today. You can also email your questions to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with YOSHIMURA ELIMINATOR KIT in the subject line. Please include the model and year of your bike and we’ll get back to you right away.

Kit includes simple instructions, all required hardware and stickers.

Fully assembled, just add your own license plate.

Bright LEDs illuminate your license plate.

On bikes that had turn signal stalks mounted on the OEM rear fender, Yoshimura has included a provision for re-installing them should you choose.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just ordered the Yoshimura Fender eliminator kit for my 2013 Kawasaki Ninja EX650. There might be a problem though, this is my question; I ordered the kit with manufacturer part number 070BG146501 but there seems to be a 070BG146502 kit that looks identical. I am wondering if there is a difference between these two kits and if so, which one is better and for what reasons? I would appreciate any help/assistance with this issue.

much appreciated!

·
Registered
10 Posts
502 has upgrades:

·
Registered
9 Posts
So, the upgrades are the shrink butts, the brighter leds, and the improved housing? Does this mean that the ...501 is no good? I only ask bc I don’t know how much time I have to change my order. Is it worth an extra $40-$50? I got the last ...501 in stock and if it isn’t that much of a difference, then I’d really appreciate you letting me know. Thanks so much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts