Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats a great price and yoshi is definately a good exhaust. everyone has thier own favorite though. If I were you, I'd jump on that deal as long as your sure it fits your bike!!!!!!!!!enjoy the new sound..oh yeah, you will probably have to get a jet kit if th 01 is carburated which I think it is. Re-mapped if it's fuel injected...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well I didn't know which forum to post in so I will post in both. Anyway I was wondering about two things. One, Is the Yoshimura exhaust good for our bikes? The full exhaust. Two, is $330 a good price for the full exhaust? Header and muffler. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
74 Posts
wow!!! Thats a ridiculous price for a full system. I have a yosh rs-3 carbon slip on that I got for $380 and I thought that was a good price. DEFINATLEY GET IT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
#1 Yosh is an excellent pipe. i have one one my 01 ZX-6R, let me just say it's got awesome sound.
#2 WOW on the price!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
are there serial numbers on it?:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got a yoshi trs tri oval carbon fibre full system w/ stainless duplex headder on my bike and LOVE it, jetted it with a K&N jet kit and it still needs some tuning for low and mid range power but i just love the pipe, btw got it off ebay for $270, and the jet kit from K&N (directly) for $45,

·
Registered
690 Posts
Originally posted by zx6rfool

I got a yoshi trs tri oval carbon fibre full system w/ stainless duplex headder on my bike and LOVE it, jetted it with a K&N jet kit and it still needs some tuning for low and mid range power but i just love the pipe, btw got it off ebay for $270, and the jet kit from K&N (directly) for $45,
you got an awesome deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.