Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
yikes!

I saw a dude at he airport he other day that didn't look too old at all but he wore flaming green pants and weird red shirt :crackup: and he was with a girl, def married so he wasn't gay HAHA!

Hahah just cuz he married, doesn't mean he can't be gay

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Actually gear is against the law here in FL, I believe it is the COOL LAW statute A38.23.1 if I remember correctly. Servere fines and people laughing at you cause you have helmet hair are the penalties, and the more road rash you have the better rider you are out here!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Actually gear is against the law here in FL, I believe it is the COOL LAW statute A38.23.1 if I remember correctly. Servere fines and people laughing at you cause you have helmet hair are the penalties, and the more road rash you have the better rider you are out here!
very true theres people here in miami rockin tank tops n shorts...see'm at bike night all the time.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have a serious sweating problem when i wear my gear, I have class at 1230 on weekdays, and i go to class in full gear (pants, jacket, lid, gloves) the other day some girl asked me why I wear all that gear if I'm going to be sweaty coming to class....I whipped out my laptop and showed her this...

http://www.gogocycles.com/motorcycle-crash-video.html

and she just looked at me and smiled and said I was smart (to bad I have a girlfriend, would have been free rides after class! )

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
indeed they went over that in our msf class

·
Neutered
9,637 Posts
I got paid well for posing in this pic

I THOUGHT that looked like you...:Laughing rolling:

Also...anyone else find it amusing that they used PHOTOSHOPPED green chaps in their ad? They probably were like "Well shit, we want to tell people to wear green chaps, but no one makes green chaps. What do we do?" :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Also...anyone else find it amusing that they used PHOTOSHOPPED green chaps in their ad? They probably were like "Well shit, we want to tell people to wear green chaps, but no one makes green chaps. What do we do?" :Laughing rolling:
That brings up the real problem, finding such colorful gear.

Dunno 'bout the rest of you but I'm intrigued by the quaker steak and lube, definitely sounds like a place I wanna visit.

·
Neutered
9,637 Posts
That brings up the real problem, finding such colorful gear.

Dunno 'bout the rest of you but I'm intrigued by the quaker steak and lube, definitely sounds like a place I wanna visit.
lol...it's not that great, I've been there. The funny thing is, when the article said "dozens of motorcycles outside Quaker Steak" what they meant was "thousands". Literally. Their attendance record was over 4,000 motorcycles on their weekly bike night, but regularly average over 2,000. As for the place itself...they have really good food for really good prices, but it's just a Nascar-themed sports bar. I'm not a big nascar fan, so it doesn't really do much for me. But like I said, good food. :)

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
I THOUGHT that looked like you...:Laughing rolling:

i thought about that. i never seen colored chaps before.

and this was intresting

'Interestingly, the FHP won't be following its own advice.'

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
lol...it's not that great, I've been there. The funny thing is, when the article said "dozens of motorcycles outside Quaker Steak" what they meant was "thousands". Literally. Their attendance record was over 4,000 motorcycles on their weekly bike night, but regularly average over 2,000. As for the place itself...they have really good food for really good prices, but it's just a Nascar-themed sports bar. I'm not a big nascar fan, so it doesn't really do much for me. But like I said, good food. :)
sounds like a nice place

Jr nation?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.