Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· My Brute is weak
41,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needed to kill some time today and put together this compilation of my last trackday(s).

Some of you have seen some of this footage already but if nothing else, you get to listen to some cool old school jams.

Video switches to behind the windscreen about half way through if you get tired of looking at my back and butt.

· Premium Member
15,187 Posts

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Needed to kill some time today and put together this compilation of my last trackday(s).

Some of you have seen some of this footage already but if nothing else, you get to listen to some cool old school jams.

Video switches to behind the windscreen about half way through if you get tired of looking at my back and butt.

YouTube - ‪You Shall Not Pass!!‬‏

nice editing and riding mate. your music selection is highly homosexual but we can over look that since you are faster than most of us on here and that deserves mucho respect.

· My Brute is weak
41,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was it the MC Hammer? Too much? :D

Yes, the point was to be a little silly. As long as the editing and music makes you laugh, my job is done. :lol:

LOL'd- not at the riding but the editing, with the stick figures, it was awesome...thanks!

"ORLY?"

what bike is that btw?
09 CBR600RR.

· That Fighter Guy
2006 Kawasaki ZZR600 street fighter
15,167 Posts
Sweet video, very entertaining. I'm going to the track for the first time this Saturday; should be a good time. I plan to get some footage as well, though I doubt I'll be hauling ass like you, man. I've got the front braking system off of a 2009 CBR600RR, so stopping power is all there, so we'll see how much "go" I'll have. :thumbup:

· Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
37,014 Posts
A group can be a whole new level...some of those guys are really fast.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.