Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Kawiforums Members:

you were right...Honda Polish is awesome! Everytime I use it I am amazed! Never knew there was such a thing as a waterless wash

you were wrong...Synthetic oil made nonoticable difference to me. Shifting was not smoother and temps were not lower at all. I used Mobil 1 Gold cap at 4200 miles and have gone 2000 miles since then...and nothing yet, but we'll see

you were right...the Jumper Mod works! My roommate has the identical bike and when we were @ 130mph, i started to leave him. He was like "How'd you do that?!" I still haven't told him:D

you were wrong...Tire Warranties ARE your friend. In my second month of driving after 4000 miles, I got a Free Pilot Power! One more nail or shard of glass and the warranty has paid itself off! And the warranty still has 3 more years[:p]

you were right...Pilot Powers are incredible! I didn't truly notice till i took my roommates identical bike (with stock tires) for a spin. It was sliding all over the place

Thanks for all the advice!! Keep em coming!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can get the warranty anytime before your 1 year manufacturer warranty expires, even up to the last day. The dealer offers it but i believe you can get it directly from Kawasaki. It's called GTP, Good Times Protection Program

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Well, I have extended warranty ( GTPP- Good Times Protection Plan ) good until 2010. Does it really cover the tires and stuff? How about the tires bought online? I doubt it[:M74]

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the tire warranty is separate from the extended warranty...and YES, it will cover any tire that you have on there...crazy huh? things is most people are too lazy to put the claims in, i guess

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
i put synthetic oil in mine about 1000 miles ago. the gears changed like shit. in less than a week i took it out and went back to my regular oil, now it's smooth as a baby's ass.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.