Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1156 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took another ride at JenningsGP. Check out the pics.

Turn 6

Turn 12

Turn 13

Turn 8

My friend Jeff (636Hooligan) rode also, and he may have another video for you soon.

Enough about me. Post your track pic!

·
Registered
586 Posts
one day I will be that good. I love the form. Its pure amazing hopefully next year I will be doing that.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Looks, to me anyway, like he's got some red tape on 'em.

That T13 pic is awesome.[:M88]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah, we will all

now refer to Robley as Mr. House of STYLE! Even the French judge gave him a perfect 10 on style points. HAHA!! You Bastid! I only wish I was that flexible. Robley send me your mail address again so I can send you the track vids from last weekend. I seem to have either lost it or misplaced it. I didn't get any pics from this last weekend, but here is some from a previous weekend. Later.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys,

Nice pics!

I run Galfer Superbike lines, and there is a bit of red tape on the disconnected lights.

I took a day to work on things other than the lowest time, and Jeff promptly handed me my ass. He would have even at my limit; he is consistently very quick.

Nobody else has track pics?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Rob, Hooligan man you guys are lookin good! I wish I had the time to do more track days. Any how, very nice pics!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by Rob Lee
Guys,

Nice pics!

I run Galfer Superbike lines, and there is a bit of red tape on the disconnected lights.

I took a day to work on things other than the lowest time, and Jeff promptly handed me my ass. He would have even at my limit; he is consistently very quick.

Thanks, I thought when they say you have to tape your lights that you have to like cover the whole front end of the bike wuth duct tape or something, sorry for my ignorance. Im trying to get the gear together to start doing some track riding also. [8D]

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Originally posted by Rob Lee
Guys,

Sure I do, but they're not nice

Oh well, I'll post em anyway.

If you can't be cool, you may as well be the fool and entertain

hahhaahaa, "Hello World".

My first trackday I rode like I was posessed, which I was, by the speed demon. Hung off the bike as best I could, scraped both pegs by lap 20 and lowsided by maybe lap 60ish. The first pic (above) is from my second track day, 40days after my first. In the wet with a completely bald front tire and a Macadam rear, scared shitless and REALLY slow

The second pic is almost four months and 20ish trackdays later, really fuzzy but still the best I got. Nowhere near Rob Lee's form, but still a good improvement, wouldn't you say

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey everyone, i've been kinda a lurker for a while. this is me (bike #50) this past weekend. i saw you rob, i was curious to if it was you but i figured it wasn't you because of your leathers. i have some more at my house from my first race weekend (pimpin' my provisional novice shirt) at my house, can anyone post them up for me?

thanks to fat bloke for the picture

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Novice52
i have some more at my house from my first race weekend (pimpin' my provisional novice shirt) at my house, can anyone post them up for me?
You can upload images and then attach them to your posts if you click the Reply to Topic (not Quick Reply) or New Topic links.

1 - 20 of 1156 Posts