Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1141 - 1156 of 1156 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here are some of my favorites from this year on the track.

Started out the season on my tired GSXR

Moved to the Kawi in August so only had 3 rounds on it.

and my favorite pic of this year...

·
Veteran Lowsider
20,840 Posts
Oldie but a goodie; In the middle at the brand spankin new National Corvette Museum track back in October.

First race ever held there!

So technical, so smoof! :D

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Good eye. Autobahn North, turn 8 :)
Have you been out there recently? Is it smooth?

I've never ridden it but I'd like to get out there this year on Wife's 300. I just don't want to waste my time if it's going to be like riding a bull from all the bumps.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
It was pretty smooth last year. I heard they did some repairs to the north course during the off season also.
Last year, the worst part of the track was the transition from north to south when running the full course. Pretty scary. Overall it is a great track though, north will be a ton of fun on the 300. I did 6 days there last year, but we always hit full course for memorial day and labor day

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Putting the 250 to work at blackhawk farms.

Edit. Sorry for the watermark. I did in fact purchase these pictures from the photographer so I am not stealing anything. I just had this on my phone from when I was deciding if I wanted to buy them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Have you been out there recently? Is it smooth?

I've never ridden it but I'd like to get out there this year on Wife's 300. I just don't want to waste my time if it's going to be like riding a bull from all the bumps.....
Was just at autobahn earlier this year. It is certainly not the smoothest place but I didn't have any real issues on my 250 with a stock rear shock.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Putting the 250 to work at blackhawk farms.

Edit. Sorry for the watermark. I did in fact purchase these pictures from the photographer so I am not stealing anything. I just had this on my phone from when I was deciding if I wanted to buy them.
Good stuff man! I can't wait to get back out on BHF.

Was just at autobahn earlier this year. It is certainly not the smoothest place but I didn't have any real issues on my 250 with a stock rear shock.
I have yet to ride Autobahn. I'll probably take Wife's 300 when I go.

1141 - 1156 of 1156 Posts