Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This vid shows my friend Jeff (636Hooligan) at the camera bending corners with me at JenningsGP. It is a bit older now and we are not quite at the limit there, but you may like it anyway. The first frame shows us coming out of T8.

To see the vid, right-click a link, and then click Save Target As.
small (6 MB)
large (81 MB)

For more pics, check out this thread.

Post your vid!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Nice vid, Rob!

What kind of cover did you use on the mic? The sound is good, you can hear the engine but not too much wind blast.

·
Registered
653 Posts
nice vid rob by the way do you take constructive criticism well or not just a tip for when you are there i will post my vids as soon as i can figure out from vhs to internet and then you can dog me cuz i have bad habits like everyone..

the comment is to tuck more during straight aways and no lean during straights with less anticipation for each turn its safe to prepare early for each turn but in the vid u were kind of really cautious.

like you said u guys were not at the limit there anyway--great vid and how do i take it from a camera and turn it into mpeg or the avi

casual

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Well if it's not a digital camera you need a video capture card, some gfx cards come with them but they're also sold separately.

Here is a microsoft link on analogue video capturing, such as vhs to digital or internet form, it looked like an okay text but you can tell it's from a commercial site.

·
Registered
443 Posts
one way to get good sound from the mic is to enclose it in a re-sealeable plastic sandwhich bag. then put the mic in a fanny pack thingy.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by hotbag
one way to get good sound from the mic is to enclose it in a re-sealeable plastic sandwhich bag. then put the mic in a fanny pack thingy.
I have to give it try next summer, hopefully we'll get some footage online too.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Routa
What kind of cover did you use on the mic? The sound is good, you can hear the engine but not too much wind blast.
The camera is an uncovered Sony Digital8 HandyCam.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by Rob Lee
The camera is an uncovered Sony Digital8 HandyCam.
It's quite amazing that the sound is so good. The mic has to have pretty good wind protection as it is.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Just downloading... Err not anymore. It stopped =(
Well, I'll have to give it another try.

Originally posted by Routa
Originally posted by hotbag
I have to give it try next summer, hopefully we'll get some footage online too.
We will Routa, we will :)

·
Super Moderator
5,830 Posts
The picture thread seems to have a constant flow of new pics coming in but this one died off pretty early. Anybody else have any good videos of your bike(s) at the track?

Rob, I still have the original video. Good stuff [8D]!

·
Super Moderator
5,830 Posts
The picture thread seems to have a constant flow of new pics coming in but this one died off pretty early. Anybody else have any good videos of your bike(s) at the track?

Rob, I still have the original video. Good stuff [8D]!

1 - 20 of 302 Posts