Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to what most people wear. I was thinking of getting a 2-piece suit, but I don't really hit the twisties that often. Other than that, I wear a Teknic textile jacket, A* SP-2s, A* SMX-4s.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Yes it has...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I was only trying to gauge if people wore full suits or just normal riding gear, and if a suit was worth it if I didn't do alot of spirited rides. I apologize if that specific question had been asked already. A mod can close the thread if need be.

·
Registered
11,326 Posts
The riding gear thread is the most popular one on all motorcycle websites. It will always spur up debate. A simple search will lead you to some good and not-so-good information. I wear a full leather suit and boots at the track only, i wear a full textile suit, boots and thick gloves during the winter, when it rains. Other than those specific times i wear my A* jacket, gloves, carhartt's and either my Scorpion or my Arai helmet.

·
Powerhungry
38,884 Posts
I'm pretty sure this thread just happened earlier this week...
yes, indeed
Well I was only trying to gauge if people wore full suits or just normal riding gear, and if a suit was worth it if I didn't do alot of spirited rides. I apologize if that specific question had been asked already. A mod can close the thread if need be.
;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.