Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone has seen if the Z1000 body lines up with a ZX-6R (The belly pan and upper front cowl *headlight assembly*). I've never seen a Z1000 in the vegas area, so haven't been able to compare.

I really want to make my 636 more streetfighter-ish. So if anyone knows or can point me in a direction - would be sweet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah greencheese inspired me. :D and that's pretty much actually how i want my 636 to look like.. but just like "GOODRODE" once said

As everyone knows, Z1000 parts are like smart Marines.... you always hear about them, but noone ever sees them.....
Little Army humor there.
i've watched ebay for awhile - seems like a fun task.

but thanks for the point in the right direction.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh damn - that looks pretty sick as well.. I've been looking at alot of stuntlife.com (all their 636's) trying to get ideas. Did you do any mods to the upper cowl fairing (seems chopped or something)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i've seen those street-fighter upper cowls - they are interesting but i feel in love with the upper cowl Z1000.

Street Z - did your engine come powdercoated black like that? That's Fricken sick man. I love the Z1K's look but dont think they would make great stunt bikes like 636's :).

·
Registered
651 Posts
did you modify your subsection ?? or is it the same just without the plastics??i really want to do a shorty tail on mine and kind of have it look similar to yours
I cut about a foot in length off of the rear and used an '07-'08 tail light (plug-n-play) and fabricated sheet aluminum into the shape that you see.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The streetfighter style is sick but you cut off one of the best parts of the bike . . . THE REAR!! Definitely a sick machine, but I think I would have left the rear of the bike alone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.