Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for you track guys with the dark smoke windscreen on the 636.

How well does the screen work for the track as far as visibility is concerned? Is visibility compromised when tucked or do you tuck less to be able to see over the screen?

I just ordered the dark smoke, but am second-guessing myself thinking I should have gotten the clear.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Get the Clear or the light smoke. I cant see sh*t throught the dark smoke. I may pick up zg db clear screen just to use at the track and put on the the dark smoke just to ride around with.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I just put a Puig Db light smoke on my bike today and LOVE it. Deflects wind perfectly and better yet, I can see through it!! Check it out!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I just put a Puig Db light smoke on my bike today and LOVE it. Deflects wind perfectly and better yet, I can see through it!! Check it out!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I got mine from my local parts unlimited suppiler. He happend to have one in stock. Cost was about 80.00. It's a bit lower than the Zero Gravity one. I think it looks a bit better. Not so bulky. Any shop can order it for you. Exact product description from the package is "racing kawasaki zx6r/rr 03' c/fume

·
Registered
391 Posts
I got mine from my local parts unlimited suppiler. He happend to have one in stock. Cost was about 80.00. It's a bit lower than the Zero Gravity one. I think it looks a bit better. Not so bulky. Any shop can order it for you. Exact product description from the package is "racing kawasaki zx6r/rr 03' c/fume

·
Registered
534 Posts
That's more like it! I'm already gonna pick up the clear db screen from our local speedshop. it kinda sucks having the dark smoke since I do most of my riding at night.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm with you t-type. I think I'll get a clear for the track and switch back to the dark smoke for the street. 99% of my riding is done during the day. If I decide I don't like the tinted, I'll just sell it.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I got the light smoke too. It's tinted without being outright black. You can still see through it in a tuck, but it's dark enough to make your guages stand out better in bright daylight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.