Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a clear zero gravity shield for the 98-99 ZX 6R. It is NOT the double bubble type, just a clear replacement. Has a few scratches but nothing that souldn't be able to be polished out. No Gouges. Anybody who wants pics just let me know and i'll snap a few.
How about $25 plus shipping
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll snap a couple for ya. Might take a day due to this silly holiday:D. I'm selling because when I bought my 95 6R trackbike, it came with full Sharkskinz bodywork for the 95 which is a little beat up but usable (which i'm in the middle of re-furbishing), and a full set of Air-Tech for the 98-99 model which the PO had tried to graft on. Out of the Air-tech stuff, the only good parts are the competition lower (for sale in another thread;)) and the 98 screen. Unfortunately, the screen won't fit the 95 bodywork so, to finance a replacement screen for my Sharkskinz, this has to go.
:DCheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
653 Posts
for the airtech peice for sale do you hav a pic or whats the link to the thread for it cuz i got the sharskinz kit on too but i need to refix it up maybe i can meet up with you in new york and we can work on the kits together i got a few cracks here and there that i need to fix but i'm no expert at fiberglassing so i dont know just hit me if interested my is road race setup too

hit me at [email protected] i'm in nj
casual

·
Registered
96 Posts
Originally posted by casual
for the airtech peice for sale do you hav a pic or whats the link to the thread for it cuz i got the sharskinz kit on too but i need to refix it up maybe i can meet up with you in new york and we can work on the kits together i got a few cracks here and there that i need to fix but i'm no expert at fiberglassing so i dont know just hit me if interested my is road race setup too

hit me at [email protected] i'm in nj
casual
http://kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11798

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by bambooi
Can you do 25 shipped.
I threw it on e-bay because they had a free listing day last Friday.
No-ones bid on it yet and, to be quite honest, stuff for our bikes don't seem to command much in price:(. You can bid on it there and probably get it for less than 25 shipped.
Here's the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=35590&item=2450726109 .
If it doesn't sell, you have first dibs before I re-list it. Sound cool?
Cheers, lee S.

·
Registered
653 Posts
sorry bout the confusion i was talking about 1995-97 not the 98 windscreen i got the zerograv double bubble for my 95 i just thought the airtech rear panel was still for sale and i thought u said he fitted it to a 95 or tried grafting it..
sorr about the confusion lets all keep in touch about our yr bike cuz its only us few
casual

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by casual
sorry bout the confusion i was talking about 1995-97 not the 98 windscreen i got the zerograv double bubble for my 95 i just thought the airtech rear panel was still for sale and i thought u said he fitted it to a 95 or tried grafting it..
sorr about the confusion lets all keep in touch about our yr bike cuz its only us few
casual
Yep, it's still for sale on e-bay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=35583&item=2450741571 .
He did have this lower on my 95 but he also had a 98 upper (which is broke in half and not fixable:() and a 98 tailsection mounted which didn't look at all right and is a complete hack job.
Cheers, lee S.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.