Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why is it that people who have escaped major court cases feel the need to want to do something stupid and Land right back in the same predicament.

Zimmerman is a true idiot, and now again I question if he really did intend to kill Trayvon Martin.

God works in mysterious ways finally Zimmerman is probably going to pay for what he has done.

btw he will be charged with domestic battery, and he also has been doing some other shady stuff with Money laundering etc

·
Powerhungry
37,708 Posts
hes a dumbass.
but, this has nothing to do with the other thing.

its hard to tell by that article if he actually DID anything. ive been told directly THREATS dont mean shit. if he DID lays hands on someone....
but again, has NOTHING to do with TM. so stop trying to make an issue where there is NONE.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
hes a dumbass.
but, this has nothing to do with the other thing.

its hard to tell by that article if he actually DID anything. ive been told directly THREATS dont mean shit. if he DID lays hands on someone....
but again, has NOTHING to do with TM. so stop trying to make an issue where there is NONE.
but but....the news story talked about TM...even had his picture...it has to be related.

knowing more than one couple that have had a fight, I can say all that matters is who picked up the phone first and makes a claim...the other one goes to jail.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
God dammit. Can't I go anywhere without having to see this shit. Thanks Byron for taking a shit on the forum again.

·
Official n00b
17,457 Posts

·
Official n00b
17,457 Posts

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
I reserved full judgement after I initially saw the news story around 3:30pm yesterday. It was so sketchy with details at the time, which turned out to be nothing really in the long run. Wife (or soon to be ex-wife) sounds like a real piece of work....it is widely known they have had their squabbles in the past and GZ was indeed arrested on possible domestic charges earlier, before the TM case ever happened. But who to really believe, as it was recently let be known that his wife KNOWINGLY committed perjury, so I'd take whatever she says or claims on any police report with a grain of salt.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts