Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Repost, you fixed it. And it looks to be the ZX-10R. I am sure we should se some pics of it soon. If i am not mistaken it's being released in September.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Looks more refined than the previous supposed to be's.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks like another photochop to me, would explain the swing arm bracing. Plus that doesn't IMHO look like Kaw's latest trend of design that looks like it was put together by Yamaha designers.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Looks pretty close to the sketch that was featured in last months cycle world. I think cycle world? Where a sketch was leaked out. Can't tell if its the same because the sketch shows that the fairings on the side are cut lower so you can see the top of the engine head. Was pretty trick looking, assuming it was real. Anyone know what magizine I'm talking about? I'm trying to find it in my stock pile but can't seem to.[V]

·
Registered
226 Posts
It looks very real to me. Notice the leather suit the guy is using... is the same that the official pictures that they wear in official new-bikes photos. Also, radial-mounted brakes... :D

I'm sticking to my '02 636, anyway.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I doubt those turnsignals could make it to market. Isn't there some law or DOT rule that says they have to be the size of loaf of bread?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.