Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uhhh i'll get bloo in here to help ya. he is on that site i think there 125
Oh and ask bloo for the vidio with this one compared to the acumatch.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I was thinking the exact same thing big daddy...lol

The creator of that gear indicator is a member on the ZX-10r.net board, he is a great guy and did alot of research into making those. If you have any questions I would recommend registering if you have not already on the ZX-10r.net site and go to the performance section or pm him directly.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow guys dont get any panties in a wad. lol guy did the leg work let him reap the rewards. hell any mod here would probably want one

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not %100 sure. however bryan is going to get one and i dont see why i wouldnt... if you pull your airbox and there's a green harness to the left under the fuel rail then the answer would be yes.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Question.........Whats the diff of what gear yer in..You should be able to tell by feel and sound if yer luggin the bike or revvin the snot outta her...Gear indicators......pppppffftttttt,sounds like the early stages of a goldwing commin lol..

·
Registered
414 Posts
Go to the track and you will see how much a gear indicator helps when you finally learn the track and the right gear for each turn. Huge help.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I go to the track all the time. you want to meet me there? see SE trackday thread IM HOASTING IT! good god yall like improving you bike is a bad thing? then why do you buy sticky tires? the ones that come on it are rubber right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.