Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
An interesting read...

I did take note of:

"European models feature front turn signals stylishly integrated in the bodywork for improved aerodynamics."

Looks like the rest of us will be stuck with the typical turn signals.. untill the aftermarket mods that is. [:p]

and also:

"Immobiliser function incorporated into the ignition switch on Australian models helps prevent theft"

Yeah! At last something for the Aussies!! Woot! :D

Interesting looking cowel on page three as well.

This bike is sex on wheels IMO. I want one, I want one, I want one!!!!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Originally posted by Shadow

This bike is sex on wheels IMO. I want one, I want one, I want one!!!!
Well said. I want one too! Well, err... I want two of them. One for track, one for road. Anyway, I want it so bad... Please god, give me a first price in lottery! =)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Looking good. I can't wait to see the beast IRL. It was nice to have additional pics from different angles too...

I want one, probably can't have one, so thank god I have my 6R :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Nex meet new ride, new ride meet Nex.
Well I guess me and my old lady will have until spring, after that HELLO 10R!

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
That is incredible.. gixxer going down..
Looks like its got all the goodies on the 6RR, including the slipper clutch.
All titanium exhaust is great, oval can no less.
The wave/petal discs are another good selling point too

Like that dutch Kawi commercial said when the 6R/6RR came out.. "Fuck you, Kawasaki is back"

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have heard that the tank is just a large airbox, and the gas is under the seat (ala MotoGP). The article doesn't say (or I couldn't find it) if this was the case, and it was just a filler cap on the tank that led to a different resevoir.

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts
so if i get one of these can i still be part of this forum? i'll miss u guys... im gonna start the zx10 forum :)~ sike

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

Heres what our signals will most likely look like in Canada/US. Looks easy enough to switch over to the European style..

I'm really diggin that orange paint scheme there [:p]. Now I've got a dilemma on my hands. It's a toss up between this and the new Aprilia Mille

Everyones gotta come out with a new and sexy sportbike at the same time [}:)].

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ken go with the 10R bro.. easier on the pocket and more performance... however if u could find a wrecked aprilia and take the parts off it that would be nice =)... to me an aprilia IMO is a bike with all the parts u want on your bike... but i havent read about this new mille, maybe itll be better than previous models

·
Registered
131 Posts
Looks like I am going to have a new toy after the baby!!! :D I really like the orange. DRK-SYD is going to get one too. Does anyone know if the pearl white color will be in the states?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I would get the Aprilia Mille R Factory if cost was not an issue, because it has so many good components. For bang for the buck, though, it's hard to imagine that the Mille will beat the 10R.

·
Registered
81 Posts
when has anything aprilia built beat anything the big 4 builds out of the box?... and their too costly imo its a waist... u can buy 2 bikes for that much hehe

·
Registered
530 Posts
Mythical Rider, in Motorcycle Online's comparison between a Mille R vs. a super-souped-up RC51 (Ohlins suspension, magnesium wheels, etc. etc.), the Mille R beat the RC51. I would love to have an Aprilia Falco or Mille R. They're not faster than many big 4 bikes, but I think that's mostly because of a twin vs. inline-4 issue, and not something wrong with the way they build bikes.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I'm more than likely going to get the Mille. It's due to the fact that I rode a Tuono racing and instantly fell in love ($20,000 made me fall back out quickly). It was a blast to ride and it's the only bike I've ridden in a while that's made me shake and feel giddy when I get off of it (besides my 6R :D). The other thing about it is that I work with the Aprilia/Moto Guzzi/Ducati dealer here in Vegas and I can get the Mille at cost. I decided I really wanted a twin for my next bike and this IMO is the hottest one I've seen. The Kawi is swaying my decision a bit, but I still have a serious love thang for this new bike. Did I mention I could get it at cost??

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.