4,295 Posts
/forum/uploads/-gary/072303top.jpg

/forum/uploads/-gary/072303side1.jpg

/forum/uploads/-gary/072303bottom.jpg

/forum/uploads/-gary/072303side2.jpg

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Looks... I don't know... EXACTLY like the other one that everyone couldn't believe was real.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
whats that wrapped on the tail? a boulder?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I'm guessing the bag attached to the sub-frame would be the data-logging unit after noting the potentiometer on the front fork.

I want one.
I will have one.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Yeah looks like a weatherproofed (!) datalogger...

Hmmmmmmm... sorta unsure about the look, gotta wait to see the final release... kinda not into the integrated signal lights though. But I imagine the final version in Kawi green will be a hottie.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I don't think you'll see the integrated turn signals on the North American model, at the least not in the US as law requires that NTSB requires that turn signals be on one inch stalks.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
The headlight shape is slightly different from the other pic but I'd say they got it almost spot on. Glad too, I really didn't like the shape of the headlights on that green one.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by speedvlaze

It's about time something comes out that may actually be close to the real deal. Amazing
Contemplating tradin in one of those Hondas?? :D;)

·
Registered
995 Posts
i'm not wild about it at all...

-integrated blinkers are gross as well as the tail light...can you say "katana"
-the dinky little swingarm doesn't look powerfull enough, i know it doesn't matter but i like the look of a big GP style swingarm.

i like the wheels, brakes and the body work. i was really looking forward to this bike and wanted one of them next year but now i'm not too sure. hopefully the final release performs and is styled on par with the current liter bikes other manufacturers are offering.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I really don't like the way the fairings... Looks like they end a bit "shallow". Other than that she looks pretty good.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.