Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
On the 05-06 ZX6R, if you push that switch to the left, it will start the lap timer. In order to see this, you have to change the mode on your instrument display to the lap timer mode. The lap button that is on the left is what you push after you complete a lap. It keeps track of how many laps you have made. I'm guessing all of this works the same way on the zx10. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Check with you're owners manual. If you didn't get it from the dealer, go ask them for it. They forgot to get me mine, so I had to ask.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im in the Philippines, dont have real dealerships, doubt if there is another zx10 on the islands!!! Bike was imported from Dubai, apparantly owned by a prince!! Doubt if he will send me the owners manual!!!!!

Where can I buy one???????????

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
That's for the automatic transmission, not a lap timer. You can change modes and go into automatic, and that button starts and stops the movement of the bike while shifting itself, hence automatic. Sometimes it's nice to not change gears and just cruise letting the bike do the shifting![:M11] This is also an option with the muzzy clutch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.