·
Registered
4,213 Posts
is this it?
/forum/uploads/arturo3rd/513786-10r.jpg

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I'm pretty sure Kawi will stick with those horrid turn indicators they've been using since the 80's.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i "heard" maybe they will be out Febuary 2004. can anyone read whats on the ad?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
My sister speaks fluent Japanese so I'll see if she can figure it out. If anyone here on the board is from Japan (and you know who you are) that can help, please do. Let's see if all of us can gather some insight on this.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally posted by arturo3rd

i "heard" maybe they will be out Febuary 2004. can anyone read whats on the ad?
Anyone know the date they would have to be out in order to be homogilized (sp) for superbike? Feb might be a little late.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
ken yellow 02, did you ever get that translation?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I doubt those turn signals will make it into the US. I think there is a DOT law stating the turn signals have to be so many inches apart and a minimum size.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
The signals are sorta VFR-ish, only smaller it looks like. So maybe if that law does exist, maybe they can just make em slightly bigger and be legal. The ZZR-600 and the 250 have integrated ones too, but diff than these ones.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by arturo3rd

ken yellow 02, did you ever get that translation?
Haven't seen her lately. As soon as I do I'll post up what she says ;).

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Well I talked to her and showed her the three different pics. She says it's hard to make out all the lines in the Kanji on the pic with the full writing and it's cut off on the other one. From what I can gather she says it is a fake (photochop job). It's one of those artist concepts. The rest of the article talks about how they are building the engine in competition to the GSX-R 1k. The article also talks about radial brakes, inverted forks and an aggressive new position and style based off of the ZX-RR. Hopefully we'll see some spyshots soon. And hopefully this all helps a bit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.