Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A DOWNLOADABLE VERSION OF THE SERVICE MANUAL(PDF). I REALY NEED IT TO CHANGE THE GENERATOR COVER ON THE BIKE BUT WANT TO MAKE SURE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WHEN I DO IT. THANKS.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Originally posted by mrfeee1
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A DOWNLOADABLE VERSION OF THE SERVICE MANUAL(PDF). I REALY NEED IT TO CHANGE THE GENERATOR COVER ON THE BIKE BUT WANT TO MAKE SURE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WHEN I DO IT. THANKS.
someone just posted the whole thing on the beartooth kawasaki forum.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Thats always a good way to make your first post your last post!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Just out of curiousity, what was wrong with the question he asked?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not looking for a freebie way of doing it. I want a legit place where I can pay for the manual. I just dont know where too look. And I need it rather fast. and would prefer it in a digital format. rather than a hard copy.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Digital's are illegal as well...hopefully the mod's are easy on you!

[:Opps1]

·
Premium Member
5,830 Posts
Originally posted by mrfeee1
Please read this. Check the Kawasaki website for where to find a service manual for your bike. Unfortunately, as the service manual is copyrighted material, I don't know of any digital copies of the service manual that are legal. If there is one, it would likely come from Kawasaki.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.