Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Does anybody know how to wire a headlight from a 93 ZX-7 onto a
87 ZX600? Here's a picture of the headlight I want and also the one I have. Keep in mind I'm not going to use the original plastics on my bike.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
look at the manuel, and it will be pretty simple, although you need an extra light plug due to it being a 2 bulb light, just splice the extra light plug into the one you have and it should take 10 mins and then you are set, that is if the 7r light used the h4 plug.
Ben

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
post some pics when your done. i hope your going to swap the full set of plastics, that will look real good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah. I wish that were my bike. Mine is just a motor and frame right now. Would have had a rolling chassis but the swingarm that came today was wrong year and I got new forks but now I need tree's. I'll try to post pics as I go along. I never really thought about swapping plastics. If I can find some cheap I might try it. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went E-bay just now and I've decided to try to use the FZR headlights and fairing instead. There's a heck of a lot more parts for that bike, and their fairly cheap. I think it will look pretty sick if I can pull it off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.