Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I was wanting to do:

This is what I have so far.I know these arent the 98-02 fairings but I got a hella deal on ebay awhile back on these and was going to sell them but since there is no interest and I've had ZERO interest when I put my bike for sale I figured I would start playing:

Now my issues that will be comming up.....

1:Will the upper be tall enough to clear the handlebars etc etc.

2:What headlight setup to use

3:What nose to use, Race or Street which will decide issue #2.

I wish I knew someone local who had a nose either a spare or a busted one I could use for mock up....anyone want to donate? lol

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Uh oh's.........it seems like the upper fits.....I didnt modify it at all and the bolt holes line up/match up......of course this is a photoshop but if its right (which I hope it is) then the upper should be tall and long enough

I DEFINITELY need a front fender if I go this route...the nose looks to big but Im sure its the correct size.....I guess only way to know is buy one and try!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't quite like the way this last picture looks. Is it real or photoshopped? I think that if you are going to use that thinner edgier upper and lower you should also put the corresponding subframe and tail. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The upper is photochopped in the last pic but I didnt modify it at all, its exactly how I copied it from the other pic, same angle/size.

the tail and subframe=tons of money and time I dont have right now.

I like the tail with the upper. The upper is not as sharp as say the 03-04 but its still round enough to match the tail.

I think the tail blends WAY better than if I had left the 95 style on lol

It will also look better when I can afford a front fender

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.