Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me with finding the correct map or share custom map for Dyno Jet power commander 5. I have tryed the maps on Dynojet website but still having poor throttle response between 2 to 5k rpm almost like it's bogging with back pressure change from stock. I am thinking of getting rear baffle may help. Cheers

Acrapovic full system
No cat
No rear baffle
Free flowing system front to back
Servo removed
02 sensors connected

· Registered
42 Posts
You need to begin by deleting the O2 sensors. Here below you have a kit for that, located in the UK. This mod alone may cure the problem you are experiencing. If not, the best next step I could recommend is getting a custom tune or installing the Autotune module from Dynoijet. It is a must if you want to get the best possible performance out of your 10R.

Kawasaki ZX10R 2007 - 2010 O2 Oxygen Lambda Sensor Eliminator Full Removal Kit | eBay

41,771 Posts
I agree with the custom tune. The generic ones from Dynojet will work for a baseline tune, but to maximize the performance of the parts you've invested in, you need to tune it on a dyno.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks for replies
I will eliminate the 02 sensors first see if any better to me it feels very rich 2k to 5k then onwards it leans out and runs well. I will get a tuner to take a look

1 - 4 of 4 Posts