Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
OMG!!!! I want one sooooooo bad man, 9.4!!!!!! Wonder how they got a hold of one and how they got an extended swingarm off of it[?]

·
Registered
190 Posts
They said they got it to 9.21 [:p]!!!!!! That thing is gunna be one sweet ride especially after pipes, power commander and stuff like that, wonder how much weight you'd loose with carbon fiber wheels [:)]

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by 99zx6r
OMG!!!! I want one sooooooo bad man, 9.4!!!!!! Wonder how they got a hold of one and how they got an extended swingarm off of it[?]
I knew something looked different when I was looking at the picture. I wasn't sure if the swing arm was longer, or if it was just because he was sitting on the bike.

·
Registered
190 Posts
oh ok, sounded like one but its all good. P.S. I got someone ready to buy my bike, that money should be good for a nice downpayment for a 10r. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Rodan
Stock motor, 64" wheelbase and it went 9.06. Chip Ellis riding, development bike from Kawi...

BAD ASS!! :D
what? not trying to be a smartass or anything but where did u get those numbers?

This is a post from that forum:

"I called Chip tonight and he said that they removed the stock canister and ran the pipe open at the "S" bend for a best run of 5.82 @ 122+ for the 1/8th and 9.08 @ 148+ in the quarter.
He said 1st gear is real tall and his gearing wasn't quite right but did say if time would have allowed, he'd gotten some 8.90's out of it.
The bike was at 62", lowered and geared. He was impressed which means alot to me!
Thanks for the pics Voz.
Dan"

·
Registered
50 Posts
Talked to a buddy in Phoenix that knows the guys personally. My mistake, the 9.0's were with the stock can removed... yes, slight difference in #'s but you know how it goes when info gets passed through several people. I'm not sure if my buddy talked to Chip, he prolly talked to Coby.

Anyway you look at it, that '10 is going to be bad ass! [8D]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.