Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the "Sportrider" pics of the ZX10R Kawasaki have put standad oversized indicators on instead of the nice flushmounts that were pictured on all ZX10R's in the past i hope they don't hit the dealers like that...

·
Registered
976 Posts
The flushmount ones you've seen are for Euro bikes and the stalk type are US versions, so for you thats a good thing but for me its.....:( but i'll hopefully get some out of Canada and the world will be right yet again.

BD

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by Big Daddy
The flushmount ones you've seen are for Euro bikes and the stalk type are US versions, so for you thats a good thing but for me its.....:( but i'll hopefully get some out of Canada and the world will be right yet again.

BD
I have a feeling it wont take long for oem replacements to hit the market. Not to mention Im sure some aftermarket companies are going to take advantage of the interesting new design posibilites for flush mounts.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Originally posted by falconeight
The euro 10r are awesome they make the bike. Ours look like shizate
Yeah even the Euro rear units are shaped differently & sized smaller, so maybe a whole new set will be the ticket..[:M88]

BD

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts

BD
Here in Canada we'll be getting the same as the US, you'll have to order them from Europe

·
Registered
976 Posts
Originally posted by GreenEnvy

BD
Here in Canada we'll be getting the same as the US, you'll have to order them from Europe
Mmmmmmmm, i really didn't wanna know that, now my sunday is ruined.[B)]

BD

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by GreenEnvy

BD
Haha, don't sweat it man. It wont be that hard to get. Just might take a few months or so after the bikes out.

Mmmmmmmm, i really didn't wanna know that, now my sunday is ruined.[B)]

BD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.