Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing waters I bought the bike from Nk off this forum, I kept the bike up, since then I have roughly 27K the bike, has been serviced every 2000 miles, bike is near mint bike is Located in New York, Long Island, I'm testin the waters to see if it sells over the winter time up here cant ride it, plus I'm getting the 08' or 09 ZX10R so Ill have the two next year or will just sell this one if the price is right, the bike is basically stock with a leovince exhaust and flush mount signals, and the solo seat!

I'm asking $5,400

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
what kind of trade you looking for?? hmmm...

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i have a pretty much MINT 05 636 that i may even make the trip out that way to trade ya if your interested, title in hand too ;)

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
What a good opportunity to buy a piece of KF history :D

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
damn, don't have either :(

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i have a pretty much MINT 05 636 that i may even make the trip out that way to trade ya if your interested, title in hand too ;)

If I traded for a 636 I would want one with high miles so I can get some cash on top then I would ride the shit out of it till it died then rebuild it the way I wanted, but I gotta get another ten If I sell this baby!;)

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
If I traded for a 636 I would want one with high miles so I can get some cash on top then I would ride the shit out of it till it died then rebuild it the way I wanted, but I gotta get another ten If I sell this baby!;)
well i got a mint one ;) & depending on how much you'd want on top i may be able to swing that, depending on the amount, pm me a lil bit more for details ;)

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i'll get ya some fresh ones tomorrow when i have the day off, couple ppl from the forum have seen it in person & i'm sure they'd vouch for me ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts