Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
That's a known fake, started out as a zx-12 and someone photoshopped it into that. Personally I think the current 9 and 12 both looks much better than rendition.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I read that the zx10r will come into production in 2004, and the we are supposed to see the bike in may... I saw a mock-up of what it should look like and it does not look like the picture above...the one I saw looked like the GP bike, and slightly resembled the new zx6r. This is the bike I am waiting for....

go green or go home!

·
Registered
190 Posts
That was the first time I ever asaw that pic and I dont think it is a fake b/c ther is to much detail that I dont think you can make on Joe Shmoe's computer. It doesnt matter, when they come out I'm gettin one. I also read that they will be the new king of the 1000 cc's.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
quote:
That was the first time I ever asaw that pic and I dont think it is a fake b/c ther is to much detail that I dont think you can make on Joe Shmoe's computer. It doesnt matter, when they come out I'm gettin one. I also read that they will be the new king of the 1000 cc's.
You believe EVERYTHING you read? Not that it WON'T be... but I mean they haven't even DEVELOPED the bike yet! Suzuki has got a pretty decent one that Honda has tried HARD to match and can't, and Yamaha keeps improving every year and still can't dethrone the Zook... I'm thinking even if Kawi can make the new ZX10 COMPETITIVE with these bikes they'll at least accomplish their goal of running with these bikes where the ZX9 doesn't...

Besides which... all three of them are capable of flipping you off the back with a flick of the wrist. How much power do you NEED? I'd rather have a 636 with power I can use confidently than a GSXR1000 where I'm BABYING it out of every turn to not land on my ass... even Matt Mladin and Aaron Yates are concerned there might be too much power to get down, and I guaran-frickin-tee they're better riders than any of us will ever be.

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
quote:
Regardless, it IS a fake...a well done one, but still fake. You've never seen a good graphics designers work I guess, some of those guys are really good. Ya can pretty well tell from even looking at the windscreen. But if you don't believe me, consider this...

- Would kawi make the new 6 with radial breaks, and USD forks, and then NOT put them on the flagship bike?

- Does this bike have the new kawi rear that the Z1000 and 6R have?

- Where's the hugger???

- No street bike will ever come with stock CLEAR turn signals

- Look at the footpegs anbd seat for example...traditional kawi, not the new hardcore kawi.

- The new 6R is a knock off of the new GP bike. They do this to sell bikes thay people see racing. Do you really think they'll sink all that $$$ into the GP machine and NOT make the new 1000cc street bike resemble it?

- Just look at that fender?!

- If you wanna see another fake, althogh more real that this one, here's one for ya...(and yes, it's fake, a computer rendition)

Edited by - Grunt_99 on 01/12/2003 20:38:35

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.