Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Except for the blue, I kinda like it. I expect they wouldn't bother unless they could beat the current liter (or litre for the rest of you chaps), the GSXR1000. That would be sub 10 second quarter mile times and 180+ mph top speed. I think I could live with the looks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
If that is how the new zx-10 is gunna look like I am goin to shit my self. That is so ugly. Why on earth would kawasaki put out something that looks so bad. I hope it looks more like the ones you see people make in photoshop, not this turd looking thing. I have big intentions of buying one if it doesnt look like that but if it does kawi. just lost a potential buyer.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Keep in mind that is MCN's computer rendition of it. The tail will likely be different, that one is based on the early ZX-RR tail. But that has seince been redesigned. I'd guess it'll come with the hump cowel that the 6R has. Also I think the headlights might be different, those look a tad on the smallish side. The center ram-air duct seems to determine that, so again, the headlights could end up being more like the 03 6R's. Even if it did come out like that I don't mind it. But if it's making 160HP that could be a hard bike to ride fast.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I hope that's just a rendition. It looks WAY too much like the VFR, and I really think that the VFR is hideous. Please don't ruin the string of gorgeous bikes that you've been releasing Kawi!!

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Registered
142 Posts
You can't rely on MCN to give you an acurate renditon of the new Kawi. All they do is piece things together from existing products and possible rumors. The zxrr's tail section isn't even that big anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.