Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Of course, you know it will be equal to and probably more than the other big bikes. Imagine, you will be able to start and stop your dream at any time. Well, that's how I am looking at it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Even if they release any figures I wouldn't believe anything form any manufacturer. I wait until a mag tests and weights it.

The 03 GSXR 1000 was said to have lost 5 lbs from the 02 but I think it was motorcyclest that said it weighted almost 5 lbs more than the 02.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Look at the advertised horsepower and dry weight of the '03 GSXR1000 and come up with a ratio for the ZX-10R that beats it slightly. I would guess that the weight for the ZX-10R is slight lower than the GSXR1000 so the horsepower will be about the same to slightly more. You will note that they are incorporating features in the ZX-10R like the ports between cylinders that were found last year on the GSXR1000.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
God bless those Kawazukis that keep gettin' churned out - that new 4-stroke 250 motocrosser is said to be a hot one. I wouldn't be surprised to see the new 10R be similar in many ways at least in technology and design if not in looks and shared parts to the Gix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.