Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of ZX14 Front brake calipers in relatively new condition. Please PM me if you have a set you'd like to part with. :D

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Also keep in mind that the 07/08 ZX-6R calipers are the same as the ZX-14. ;)

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Ya, good luck w/that you two. These are a HOT item right now. Expect to pay top dollar for these. I was watching Ebay for these for a while, I never found a decent deal on them...

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, good luck w/that you two. These are a HOT item right now. Expect to pay top dollar for these. I was watching Ebay for these for a while, I never found a decent deal on them...
In all reality, I may just order a set of new ones...they can be found for $100 more then what most of the used sets are going for on ebay with none of the wear and tear.

·
Powerhungry
38,374 Posts
In all reality, I may just order a set of new ones...they can be found for $100 more then what most of the used sets are going for on ebay with none of the wear and tear.
1200 miles, and $165/pair. you can get NEW for only $100 more?:D
Damn you Nevada! Scooping the smokin' deal!
sorry man, i HAD to.:cool:

dont taze me bro!

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
I see you told him eh? :lol:

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
An actor in a classic film once said "you snooze, you loose".

I believe that the film was "Ernest Goes to Camp", and the actor was...well...was never in any other movies.

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I cried a little after reading the PM's over the calipers. I'm good now...just preparing to travel to Washington to settle some unfinished business.

·
Powerhungry
38,374 Posts
I cried a little after reading the PM's over the calipers. I'm good now...just preparing to travel to Washington to settle some unfinished business.
:D

just start slowing down early...wouldnt want you to overshoot, and end up in canada:Laughing rolling:

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
:rotflmao:

Slob, give me a day or two to see what I can dig up for you. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:rotflmao:

Slob, give me a day or two to see what I can dig up for you. ;)
If you find something you sir would be THE MAN! I really want to get mah brakes unsquished. Having ridden a ninja 600, katana 600 and 750, zx7r and cbr900rr I can tell you these are the worst brakes I've had ever. Grrr.

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
If you find something you sir would be THE MAN! I really want to get mah brakes unsquished. Having ridden a ninja 600, katana 600 and 750, zx7r and cbr900rr I can tell you the 2005 GSXR 1000 and the 2001 CBR 929 are the worst brakes I've had ever. Grrr.

Fixed. :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts