Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking a zx14 on a wheelie has to look awesome. Any one seen one ? Any pics video. My Brothers room mate has one but wont let me wheelie it. I mean i know its a big bike and all that but Ive Wheelied
a busa and you Will never get to the B point but you can Chase it and it looks Beautiful.

just had to ask.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do you know what episode of Superbikes they did it? I thought I have seen all of them but I don't remember that one.
As for doing a wheelie on mine.... I did one with no intentions although it probably only came off the ground a couple inches if you even count that. I didn't even know until I switched to 2nd and it dropped.

·
Registered
442 Posts
theres a video of jason britton doing a wheelie on a busa and going so slow he actually stopped and hopped off and it stayed up

·
Registered
24 Posts
Powers up in 1st, yes. You will be traveling at 45mph @5500 rpm. I am still a little inexperienced at riding wheelies. This winter I will be looking for a 600 or 750 to practice. This spring my goal is to ride a wheelie into second.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Originally posted by eklipse636
all bikes are different. u need to learn the feel of your bike
Took me two years to get my wheelie skills. Now I can Get the front up at about 30MPH and ride it out until red line 70MPH feels awesome.

I pulled off a few second gear wheelies also.

Just practice and becareful

·
Registered
230 Posts
it dosent come up as easy as my 636 regeared did. the 14 is has quite a bit more weight over the front tire than the other bikes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
First day I had the thing she came up on a side street by my office. I was showing it to a buddy of mine, and rolled on the gas pretty quick. POW, right up she went. My buddy asked "Hey, when did you learn to wheelie?" I said "About 50 yards ago".

1 - 20 of 27 Posts